As you know that pnbnetbanking allows us to use banking services from anywhere by using internet. We can check our bank account balance, send money to others bank account and much more. In this article, we arr going to share How to Activate PNB Net Banking Online. This article will surely help you. But before using Pnbnetbanking services, you must register for Pnbnetbanking online.
Any PNB bank user can start this service. Any character who has a Bank Account with Punjab National Bank, can Register and Activate PNB Online Net Banking. The Registration Process is very clean and less time ingesting while you pick Online Mode. Punjab National Bank has evolved a portal for Internet Banking Facility i.E. Www.Netpnb.Com. All Services concerning Pnbnetbanking are to be had on this portal.
If you need to Activate your Internet Banking in 10 minutes, choose Pnbnetbanking Online Registration Method.
Steps to Activate Pnbnetbanking Online
- Log on to PNB Net Banking Portal at www.Netpnb.Com.
- Select Login option given on higher right corner of page.
- Click on Retail Internet Banking to visit respective page.
- Now click on on New User link to proceed.
- Enter your PNB Account Number and pick the Registration Facility i.E. For Internet Banking or Mobile Banking or Both.
- Click on Verify to Receive OTP for your Mobile, put up the OTP to maintain.
- Enter your PNB ATM Card Number and different information as asked.
- Select your Rights i.E. Enquiry Rights or Full Transaction Rights in PNB Net Banking.
- Set your New Login Password and Transaction Password.
- Note down your PNB Net Banking User ID and don’t forget your Login Password.
- Your PNB Net Banking Facility has been Activated correctly, you may begin the usage of it.
How to Register for Pnbnetbanking at Bank Branch
You need to go to PNB Bank Branch and top off Pnbnetbanking Registration Form. Every PNB Branch has Net Banking Form that allows you to be to be had free of charge. Just put up the Form with essential files and the Bank will Activate your PNB Internet Banking soon. You may also acquire your Net Banking Kit or User ID, Password with the aid of SMS on your Registered Mobile Number.
For extra facts approximately How to Activate Pnbnetbanking Online, Registration and Login Process and so on., kindly go to Punjab National Bank’s Official Website at www.Pnbindia.In or PNB Net Banking Portal at www.Netpnb.Com.
How to Reset PNBNetBanking Password
If you have forgotten your (Punjab National Bank) Pnbnetbanking Password than you may now not worry, as you can reset your Pnbnetbanking Password Online through PNB Net Banking Forgot Password / Online Password Re-Set.
With PNB Internet Banking Forgot Password you’ll be capable of reset your Internet Banking Login Password as well as reset your transaction password. So permit’s now permit’s learn how to Reset PNB Net Banking Password via Forgot Password / Online Password Re-Set.
First of all with the intention to rest your PNB Net Banking Password via PNB Net Banking Forgot Password you will need your PNB Internet Banking User ID, Date of Birth (DOB) or PAN Card Number as given even as applying for PNB Account, registered mobile range for OTP purpose, Debit Card Number, Account Number and ATM Pin. If you’re having these types of required matters prepared with you than you could carry on with method on how to Reset PNB Net Banking Password via Forgot Password / Online Password Re-Set.
- Visit PNB Internet Banking Page by means of clicking here.
- Select from retail user or corporate person (as in line with your account kind which you are maintaining in PNB).
- On next page input your consumer identity and click on keep button.
- On Next page you will get Forgot Password choice, just click on Forgot Password hyperlink.
- On clicking Forgot Password hyperlink it’s going to navigate you to a new page Online Password Re-Set.
- Just enter your PNB Net Banking User ID, Date of Birth or PAN Card Number and click on on submit button.
- On clicking post button on subsequent web page you will should input the One Time Password (OTP) Sent on your registered cellular wide variety.
- Once you enter the OTP which you have obtained for your registered cell quantity simply click on on hold button.
- On Next web page you’ll be requested to go into your PNB Account Debit Card Number, Linked Bank Account Number and ATM Pin, on coming into those information simply click on on maintain button.
- On clicking on continue button you’ll be navigated to User Access Credentials page where you’ll be capable of Set Internet Banking Password and Set Transaction Password, to set your Internet Banking Password in addition to Transaction Password simply tick mark both and fill the brand new password which you need to set in password and retype password subject.
- Once coming into the password, just click on on preserve button.
- That’s it on next page you will get message saying you have got effectively modified your passwords.