So, here i came with new article related to PNB Net Banking. In this post, you will get answer of How To Login PNB Net Banking First Time 2018. So if you are facing error in PNB Net Banking Login, follow this article.
How To Login PNB Net Banking First Time 2018
So, here follow step by step guide to login PNB Net Banking First Time.
First if you do not have PNB Net Banking, you can active pnbnetbanking by following these points.
- Visit http://netpnb.com & click on “Register here” button caption, given below login button.
- Goto the end of page & click on “Agree” button.
- Enter your a/c no and Date of birth or PAN card no. & choose type of facility ”View&Transaction“ Now, click “Submit” button.
- Click on “Generate OTP” button.
- SMS of One Time Password(OTP) will be received on your registered mobile.
- Now fill OTP received as SMS in your Mobile into “Enter generated OTP” box.
- Now, click “Submit OTP” button.
- Enter your Debit/ATM card no. and Debit/ATM card PIN in respective boxes Now, click on “Submit” button.
- Enter your login password of your choice of minimum 08 characters consisting minimum 01 special character (like *or # or @) and thenre enter same login password.
- In the same way Enter your transaction password (different from Login Password) of your choice of 08 characters consisting minimum 01 special character (like *or # or @) and thenre enter same transaction password.
- Now click on “Register” button.
- System will display the process completion message & your IBS facility will be activated with in 24‐48 Hrs of successful registration.
So, by follow these points you can get your login id and password.
PNB Net Banking – The time changes very fast. This technology does no longer want to visit the bank branches for the banking paintings. They can do that sort of work the use of the internet.
So, we’re going to provide the little bit guidance on a way to do PNB Net banking Registration online. So, you could do your banking paintings from any vicinity. Using this facility, the customers could be able to do Banking Transaction Online. Without journeying PNB Bank department. The facility is to be had best for self-operated saving and present day account clients. Only for that client who has already registered for the SMS Alerts facility with PNB.
Please verify the authentication of the person while he/she calls you. PNB does no longer ask for information of your Account/PIN/Password. Therefore all people pretending to be asking you statistics from the financial institution/technical group may be fraudulent entities, so please beware. You should know how to operate internet transactions. And, in case you aren’t acquainted you could chorus from doing so. You may also are seeking financial institution’s guidance in this regard.
The bank isn’t always accountable for incorrect transactions and wanton disclosure of info by using you. Viewing alternative and transactions option on the internet is distinct. You can also workout your option diligently.
How to Reset Net Banking Password?
Please comply with the under-mentioned step with a view to reset your PNB Net Banking Password Online.
- Visit www.Netpnb.Com
- Click on Retail User choice then enter the USER ID at the login screen and click on on “Continue”.
- Click on “Forgot Password” Link just positioned at the bottom.
- Now, you’ll redirect to Password reset Screen, Enter your USER ID and Click on Submit.
- You will obtain an OTP for your registered Mobile Number.
- Now, Enter OTP, Debit Card Number, Linked Account Number & ATM PIN then, click on on “Continue”.
- Now you’ll get the field to Set your New Login and Transaction Passwords.